Miia Hirvonen has a long experience of representing clients in extensive and demanding civil assigments and proceedings.
Miia’s expertise covers disputes relating to broad range of commercial agreements and claims for damages. She has extensive experience in employment and corporate related matters.
Prior to joining our firm, Miia has been a partner, director of legal and trademarks and a member of the leadership committee and in a major Finnish firm specialising in intellectual property matters.
Miia has been a member of the Delegation of the Finnish Bar Association in 2011 – 2016 and member of the Board of Helsinki Bar 2014 – 2016.
- Attorney 2007-2016 ja 2019 –
- Court Training 2004, District Court of Loviisa
- Master of Laws 2003, University of Helsinki
- The Finnish Association for Industrial Property Rights
- Juridiska Föreningen i Finland r.f.