Anna Koskenniemi assists our clients in diverse civil and criminal proceedings as well as arbitrations. Her areas of specialization include contract law, securities market law and company law.
Before joining our firm, Anna worked as an associate in a major law firm in the field of transactions and company law.
- Attorney 2020
- Court training 2020, District Court of Helsinki
- Master of Laws 2015, University of Helsinki
- B. Sc. (admin, criminal and procedural law) 2011, University of Eastern Finland
- Student exchange 2009-2010, University of Greifswald (Germany)
- Kronström, Martina – Silventoinen, Anna: Section on Finland in ”Restructuring Review”, The Law Reviews, 2018
- Oksanen, Pia Puu – Majlander, Sini – Pihlström, Fanny – Silventoinen, Anna: Article ”Eron jälkeisen vainon tunnistaminen ihmisoikeuskysymyksenä” in ”Varjosta valoon – Eron jälkeisen vainon tunnistaminen, katkaisu ja uhrien selviytymisen tukeminen”, 2017
- Young Arbitration Club Finland